ADMISSION REQUIRMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUTE PROGRAMS
Gibson College welcomes applicants for enrollment and admission to its undergraduate programs based on results of the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Certificate Examination (EHEECE). Foreign examinations results must be certified by the Ministry of Education for their equivalency to the EHEECE. Admissions and enrolments to all programs are processed by the College Registrar.
There are four alternative requirements for entry into our undergraduate programs, namely, applicants must have, completed preparatory high school, completed TVET (10+3 and 10+4), COC exam with result level 3 and above, be holders of a Bachelor’s degree.
- meet the EHEEE score cut‐off point set by the Ministry of Education for eligibility to join a tertiary education institution
- produce the EHEEE (12th grade) score card
- EGSEC (10th grade) score card
- transcript for preparatory high school
- take digital literacy test
- properly complete the application form
- non-refundable 500 ETB application fee
- Former ESLCE exam results are not considered for admission
ADMISSION REQUIRMENTS FOR MASTER'S PROGRAMS
To obtain admission to the MBA program, applicants should fulfil the admission requirements. Potential candidates for the MBA program must fulfill the following criteria:
- A successful completion of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing Management, Marketing and Sales Management, Management/Business Management/, Accounting/Accounting & Finance/, Tourism Management/Tourism & Hotel management, Public Administration, Economics, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Cooperative Management and in any other related fields
- The applicant must pass the written examination set by the department of MBA to assess the individuals’ competence and preparedness to pursue a graduate The exam will be an aptitude test containing Mathematics and English;
- Applicants who have attended study abroad should bring certificates equivalence approved and authenticated by FDRE Education and Training Authority (ETA).
- The candidate must agree to take at least two bridging courses, if s/he is not from management background and to pay for the bridging courses.
- Non-refundable 500 ETB application fee